This site is owned and operated by Innovation Works, LLC (ITour Mobile). Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At ITour Mobile, we want to make your online experience satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
INFORMATION WE GATHER AND TRACK
ITour Mobile gathers the following types of information about users:
- Information provided by you when you sign up for an account on our web site, such as name, e-mail address, zip code, and password.
- Information on the number of downloads and the operating system downloaded from.
- Information that users provide through optional and voluntary submissions.
- Electronic Newsletter Policy - We may provide a free electronic newsletter to users and interested clients. ITour Mobile gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list.
- Sharing policy- Our application allows users to choose to share a point of interest on a tour, the application, or an experience through email, text, or social media. The user must provide their account information (usually email address or integrate with facebook app) and/or that of the recipient. This information is used only in the case of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
- Surveys- ITour Mobile provides a voluntary survey feature for clients. The survey data is sent to the client and aggregated. The company may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
ITour Mobile tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our experiences, including time spent at each stop. However, we do not collect individual data to pair this with, nor do we correlate this information with data about individual users. ITour Mobile does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
ITour Mobile sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us to build a better service for our clients and users.
We may place a text file called a “cookie” in the browser files of your computer. The cookie itself does not contain Personal Information although it will enable us to relate your use of this site to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided. But the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. A cookie can’t read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
USE OF INFORMATION
ITour Mobile uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our site, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to display information to other users and to enable users to participate in surveys, newsletters, and forums. We may send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule. ITour Mobile never shares newsletter mailing lists with third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas, we do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users.
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION
ITour Mobile uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit the needs of clients and users, and help to better understand our audience’s demographics. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
ITour Mobile operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
- Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters.
- Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users.